2.01.2005

So I was told I never post much on my blog. Yeah, this is true. I feel like Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite... "I don't really have a lot to say." But sometimes I do. So for those occasions I post, but I try not to post if I have nothing really to say.

So before you read on into this mindless drabble. This post goes out to my homie
C-Lew. I finally posted. :)

Just so I can fill the void of not posting... Here are some things I've done lately...

  • Started a Purpose Driven Life Group.
  • Kicked some butt bowling with Compass.
  • Worked 56 Hours a week. (Yes it does suck as much as it sounds, do not let anyone tell you otherwise.)
  • Found some sweet sites to... well... call people Site 1 : Site 2
  • Broke it down
  • Shoveled Snow
  • Played Guitar
  • Got G-Mail (Thanks Shawn)

So yeah, a whole lot of stuff. Oh yeah, the G-Mail. It rocks! So, if you boil down these past two weeks. It's a lot of work... Mostly.

Sorry this isn't that great.. Nothing insightful... I just basically sold out.

I'm going to go do something to I can tell you all later. I feel like I should make up for you having to read this much of a post and learn nothing. My bad.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Your a really confusin guy lol but gotta luv ya. Napolean Dynamite Rocks!! I havent figured out if u r Yellowdart but i will lol. And I believe the voice message was u cuz caller id says nicks cell sooo haha.

Well dunno what else to say soo lata.

-Danielle-

Anonymous said...

Ooo, G-mail is good.