2.16.2005

Expanding your mind!
Ok, thought I'd put up a couple things to see if you can figure them out. They're pretty easy, but I thought it'd be a little bit of fun. So here we go... Oh yeah, and I failed to mention that whoever gets them all right gets a..... secret prize! :) Oh la la!
Answer in the comment board boys and girls!

1: You can keep it only after giving it away to someone else. What is it? _____

2: What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years? _____


3: He who has it doesn't tell about it. He who takes it doesn't know about it. He who knows what it is doesn't want it. What is it? _____

4: Brothers and sisters have I none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is he? _____

5: I have a little house in which I live all alone. My house has no doors or windows, and if I want to go out I must break through the wall. What am I? _____



That's all boys and girls. Till next time.... I hope you all get A's the winner will be announced in my next post.

Currently Listening To: Showbread - Mouth Like A Magazine

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

1: __virginity___

2: __ the letter "m"___

3: ___an STD__

4: __me___

5:__the incredible hulk___

Anonymous said...

Danielle W:

1. A Smile
2. The letter "m"
3.Dandruff
4.Jesus Christ
5. An Egg

Anonymous said...

Danielle W:

1. A Smile
2. The letter "m"
3.Dandruff
4.Jesus Christ
5. An Egg

Anonymous said...

ok that posted twice....oops my bad lol But nick u know im a winner.

nicholas richter said...

great jeorb! however, Amanda Teter is not the answer to number 5.

Anonymous said...

friendship
letter m
std-?
my son
and egg

nicholas richter said...

Answers....

Your Word
The Letter M
Counterfeit Money
My Son
An Egg

Sorry Scott, the test was finished 1 minute ago, but if you email me your addy, i'll send you a coupon.